Role of the school board
The School Board is accountable to the Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia.
The general object for which the Board is constituted is to help the school fulfil its educational responsibilities in accordance with the Constitution; in accordance with the policies and practices prescribed or recommended by CECWA, and in accordance with diocesan guidelines and prescriptions for the Religious Education program.
Membership is welcome to Parents who have:
- special skills that will be an asset to the Board
- a deep interest in the welfare of all students and staff
- a desire to give service to the Catholic school community
- a keenness to promote Catholic schooling
- an ability to work cooperatively and constructively with all other members of the Board
- time to devote to Board duties (monthly meetings) and are encouraged to nominate for a position on the Board
Functions of the School Board include:
- Planning for the present and future operation of the school
- On the recommendation of the Principal, assist in employing staff
- Managing all finances associated with the school
Board meetings are held the last Thursday of every month following the P&F; Committee meeting from 7pm in the school hall.
|Parish Priest||Fr Albert Saminedi|
|Assistant Principal||Clinton Payne|
|General Members||Antoinette Fedele